"All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages." - William Shakespeare [kurt version]
1. I don’t give a fuck.
2. I’d like to draw your attention to these key words and phrases: “might,” “is said to be,” “sources tell,” “may now be,” “which could mean,” “Or, knowing Glee, it could all be.” NONE of these phrases constitute facts. It was carefully written in order to keep anyone from crying foul when it doesn’t happen. [x]
3. The quote from Murphy in the article (which is months old) has NOTHING to do with the idea of Karofsky being romantically linked to Blaine. That headline is designed to get you to read it. This article is designed to piss you off and get you interested in a show with failing ratings and floundering interest. Somebody at THR was bored this week and short on their quota and needed something to up the site traffic.
4. And it worked. Go to Lesley Goldberg’s twitter and see which of her articles are getting liked and retweeted and which aren’t.
5. No show has a full season’s worth of scripts completed when filming starts. Things change. Regardless of what has been or hasn’t been written, Murphy himself hasn’t said anything about this “plot twist.” This was, in short, made up by someone with nothing else to report about.
6. I don’t give a fuck and neither should you.
gentle reminder for those of you who are new or have just forgotten:
this is the time where 85% of spoilers are f a k e
Actual footage of Ryan Murphy spreading season 6 rumors
i’m really mad with the writers now. I was so happy when they left ND because nobody cares about the newbies! Why the hell would they say ND is gone and then bring it back? Just go to fucking New York and stay there.
If I don’t like the first episode I’m just not gonna watch it anymore. I’m done with glee